Hannah Hartmann Hair has grown so much... and thanks to all of you, I have been able to make a huge dream of mine finally come true!!! I present to you, The Hair Loft!
I still have the same heart behind the company, but now, I have just a few more hands to help me out so I can take on even more weddings and special events! I can't wait for you to meet our growing team!
Owner & Founder, Stylist
Hi I'm Hannah, founder of The Hair Loft! For as long as I can remember, I have been absolutely enamored by weddings! My childhood dream was to be in a wedding, and luckily I got to be in multiple. but I never would have imagined that I would get to be a part of so many people's special day! I am a licensed cosmetologist, specialized in weddings and special events. I am a huge braid and up-do enthusiast, but ultimately want to please my clients, however simple or elaborate that may be. Okay,now that you know all the boring stuff, here are some current fun facts about me!
1) I LOVE to be around people (especially my cute husband and baby) and I strive to serve my Jesus daily.
2) I am always up for a late night Coldstone run, or really any ice cream for that matter.
3) Game nights are one of the ways to me heart. But, I naturally have a very competitive spirit and hate losing, so I may or may not run friends off..
4) Cooking? Oh yeah, definitely not my thing. Just ask my hungry hubby!
5) Projects are my favorite, especially if a lot of creativity is required and I get to have my own little jam sesh!
Hi, I'm Alyssa and I am so excited to be able to be a part of all your fun events!! I have always loved weddings and really any kind of party, so what better job, than to get to be a part of all these fun days! Some fun facts, just so we can get a little more acquainted...
1) I am beyond obsessed with Chai, Target and anything cute!
2) I loveeee people
3) Hannah and I are sissys, so to say I'm pretty excited to work with her is a huge understatement!